HWCV Update for the 31st Jan 2023
Our next meeting is:
6th February 2023 – Huskisson Community Centre, 7pm.
- Now that life is returning to ‘normal’ you might be interested in commenting on the three draft documents below
SCC Planning documents for comment
- Draft Community engagement strategy is now available for community feedback. Comments are due by 15 March 2023. More information
- Comments are also being sought on the revised guidelines for Community Consultative Bodies (eg the HWCV). Comments due 6th March 2023. More information
- Transport for NSW is seeking comment on the preferred option for the highway upgrade between Jervis Bay Road and Hawken Road
- Also see the Documents on Exhibition webpage.
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- DA23/1023, Demolition of Existing Structures, Construction of Detached Dual Occupancy, Two Lot Torrens Title Subdivision, Alterations to Unit 2 to establish Attached Secondary Dwelling, 63 Burrill St, HUSKISSON, $1,692,319.00
- DA23/1065, Demolition of Shed & Construction of Dwelling & Shed, 22A James Farmer Gr, WOOLLAMIA, $1,236,675.00
- DA23/1059, Construction of Four General Industrial Buildings, Duranbah Dr, HUSKISSON, $1,098,900.00
- DA18/2102, Relocation of the former church & demolition of the hall & shed, 17 Hawke St & 22 Currambene St, HUSKISSON, Surrendered
Click here to access SCC’s DA Tracking
- About magazine cutoff dates: April edn articles are due 8th March
- The Maritime Museum invites you to the Jervis Bay Maritime Museum & Gallery to celebrate the opening of Walking through a Songline, a dramatic digital experience based on a component of the National Museum of Australia’s internationally acclaimed exhibition Songlines: Tracking the Seven Sisters.
On Friday, 3rd February 2023 4pm
Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Woollamia Rd, Huskisson
firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4441 5675
- Litter prevention grants. More information can be found here.
- Entertainment Centre program – What’s on
- NSW Marine Estate Newsletter