Next Voice meeting: Monday 29th March, 7 pm, Huskisson Community Centre, Dent St
Update from last meeting
- Phil Critchley, Basin District Engineer, and Scott Wells, Principal Transport Engineer with the Council will be presenting at our next Voice meeting. They will talk about the adopted traffic and parking strategies for Huskisson, along with a concept design for Owen St. These plans will be made available to all in the next couple of weeks.
- Minutes from Voice meeting 8 February 2021.
SCC Planning documents for comment
- No planning documents for comment. But keep an eye on the Get Involved page on the Council website.
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- DS21/1029, amend side setback from 25 m to 10m, 43 Willowford Rd, Woollamia. Submitted 17 Feb 2021.
- DA21/1135, Alterations and additions to dwelling including swimming pool, submitted 17 Feb 2021, 43 Willowford Rd, Woollamia.
- The Husky Triathlon is on this coming weekend. Note: there is now a dedicated hotline for race day issues. The number is: 0439 538 903. Some roads in Huskisson and Woollamia will have restricted access at various times over the weekend. Detail of road access.
- Very important survey!
- The Bay and Basin Community-Led Strategic Plan second survey is now live. This survey measures how important the community-identified issues are, and the more people that can complete it the better. You can use the QR code below, or the this link to the survey, or contact us and we’ll send you a hard copy (firstname.lastname@example.org)