Update from last meeting (8th Feb)
- We have sent the following letters to Council:
- Thank you for the extra effort in rubbish collection over summer, and request for additional collections.
- Request for information on Council’s Tree Compensation program.
- Request to lower the speed limit on a portion of Woollamia Rd.
- An invitation to the Council Basin Engineer to attend one of our meetings to explain the traffic plan for H/W.
SCC Planning documents for comment
- West Culburra Mixed Use Subdivision is open for comment. Lake Wollumboola Protection Association submission guide.
- NSW Water – Take the survey about what you value and are concerned about for your waterway.
- Alert: a follow-up survey for the Bay and Basin Community led strategic plan will be available soon.
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- No new DAs (Note: we usually list a DA once in the email updates)
- Grant writing assistance – more information, 19 February, Shoalhaven libraries. Book your time slot.
- Bushfire Recovery Hub in Ulladulla
- Mobile Service NSW locations:
- Drone rules
- Did you know the Council publishes In Your Neighbourhood, which provides updates on what is happening in the area, and useful information such as…
- What to put in your yellow recycle bin
- Vincentia Residents and Rate payers Association is having its AGM and General meeting on 18th February 2021, Vincentia Public Hall, 7.30 pm.
- Basin Villages Forum will be meeting Monday 15th February, 7.15pm, St Georges Basin Community Centre.