Thank you for your interest in helping us develop Shoalhaven’s Local Strategic Planning Statement – a document identifying the land-use planning work Council needs to do to understand and meet the communities’ needs over the next 20-years. The draft document, currently known as Shoalhaven 2040 – Our Strategic Land-use Planning Statement, anticipates how the City might change and outlines the work required to manage development and the delivery of infrastructure and services. It addresses a broad range of topics, including:
- The number, type, and location of new homes.
- Provision of infrastructure and services.
- Job creation and economic growth.
- Protecting and adapting to our environment.
- Enhancing our heritage, landscapes, and neighbourhoods.
This is a reminder that the draft document is currently on exhibition and that the opportunity to provide feedback ends at 5pm on 31 July 2020. We have published a webpage where you can view a digital copy of Shoalhaven 2040, fact sheets and recorded presentations on selected planning matters, and a range of information about the document and the ways to provide feedback. Please visit:
We have provided a number of ways for you to provide feedback, including:
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Using the “Provide Feedback” function on the exhibition webpage
- Post: Addressing letters to: The General Manager, Shoalhaven City Council PO Box 42, Nowra, NSW, 2541
- Drop-off: At 36 Bridge Road, Nowra (Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm).
For more information on what we will do with your feedback, please refer to Fact Sheet 2 – How to Get Involved or the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
We’re providing several ways for you ask us questions or seek further information about Shoalhaven 2040.
You can contact us by:
- Phone on (02) 4429 5884 (Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm)
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online by using the Question and Answer application on the exhibition webpage.
- In-person by visiting our Nowra office (36 Bridge Road) and we will arrange a digital meeting with you (Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm).
Shoalhaven City Council’s Strategy Planning Team