Our next meeting will be held on Monday 29th May, 7.pm, Huskisson Community Centre. Hope to see you there.
Among the items to be discussed will be the naming of the lane in between Hawke Street and Currambene Street. Council are seeking the community’s view on the proposed name of ‘Avoca Lane’. You can respond directly to council, or come to the meeting on the 29th May to indicate your support or alternative suggestions. We have until the 2nd June to respond.
More information here.
Update from last meeting
- Council has sent through information regarding roadworks on Erina Street in the industrial area.
- Coralie Bell (Tourism) and Carey McIntyre (Director, City Futures) will be present at our 16th October meeting.
SCC Planning documents for comment
- Reminder: comment on the Council draft dog policy is due June 11th – further information here
- The multi-agency Bush Fire management committee is seeking the community’s input into how bush fire is managed over the next 5 years. More information.
You can take the survey here. Survey closes 30th May.
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- CD23/1245, Building a tilt up Building at the Right Rear of Property, 6 Bolten Rd, HUSKISSON.
- CD23/1289, Demolition of Existing Studio (Removal), 118 Willowford Rd, Woollamia, Complying development.
- DA23/1135, Demolition of Dwelling & Construction of Two Storey Dwelling & Swimming Pool,7 Jervis St, HUSKISSON, Approved
- Marine Estate newsletter
- About magazine July edition, articles are due 7th June
- Bundanon email – artist in residence applications open