Here is a quick update regarding Huskisson Woollamia matters.
Our next meeting is Monday 4th April, starting 7pm, at the Huskisson Community Centre.
All welcome. Apart from various updates we will be collecting feedback on the parking plans and triathlon. You can also email your feedback to us by replying to this email.
Updates since last meeting
- The Voice made a submission on the proposed modification to 4 Murdoch St development
SCC Planning documents for comment and information
- Feedback wanted on proposed Sydney and Bowen Street rehabilitation – the Council is keen to receive feedback from the community on this proposal by 11 April 2022. Please email them direct, or send your feedback to the Voice and we will send a collated list of points to Council. Explanatory letter.
- Notification dune rehabilitation – Callala Bay
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- DA21/2408, Industrial Units (8) with Mezzanine Levels, 30 Duranbah Dr, HUSKISSON, 18-Nov-21, $1,100,000.00
- DA22/1309 Residential apartment building, 45 Duncan St, Huskisson, submitted 17 March 2022
- DA22/1310 Residential flat building consisting of 14 apartments over 4 storeys associated basement parking, Beach St submitted 17 March (no documents opening from DA tracking Sat 19th)
- CD22/1177, Dwelling alterations – replace windows with stacker doors, 1/67 Hawke St Huskisson. Complying development.
- Youth week – Future Fair and Festival – The Futures Fair event has been moved from the Park to El Horses, Bishops Building, Egans Lane, Nowra NSW from 2pm to 8:30pm this Friday 1st April
- About Magazine cut off date – 6th April for May edition
- Cruise Ship update
- Bocce Court opening – invitation, please note you will need to book.
- Bundanon – is open!
- Invitation to Open Day at H.Parsons new venue
- Recovery newsletter