Here is a quick update regarding Huskisson Woollamia matters.
Our next meeting will be Monday April 4th, starting 7 pm, Huskisson Community Centre.
Updates since last meeting
- We wrote to Council asking that Huskisson Woollamia be mapped with a Character Overlay. Here is the response from Council. The response is neutral to our request, instead outlining the current challenges.
- Please email in any feedback you might have on the recent triathlon (good and bad) as we will be organising to meet with Elite Energy to provide feedback. Reply to this email.
- On the 7th March the community was invited to a presentation from representatives of the NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association. Attached are notes from this meeting.
SCC Planning documents for comment and information
- Redesign of Leisure centre and oval
- List of new councillors and guidelines from ICAC on lobbying local government, and what is considered appropriate lobbying and inappropriate lobbying (corrupt behaviour).
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- DA22/1271, Prosthetic Limb Manufacturing, 5/24 Duranbah Dr, HUSKISSON, $88,000.00
- DA22/1287, Demolition of Asbestos Dwelling, 7 Clyde St, HUSKISSON, $25,950.00
DA22/1241, Use of Existing Structure as Detached Habitable Rooms,19 Seasongood Rd, WOOLLAMIA, $42,820.00
- CD22/1108 Strata title subdivision of approved multi-unit development creating 3 lots (submitted 25 Feb) 40 Duncan St. complying development.
- DA22/1298 63 Currambene St, Huskisson, Carport
- DA22/1309 Residential apartment building, 45 Duncan St, Huskisson, submitted 17 March 2022
- DA22/1310 Residential flat building consisting of 14 apartments over 4 storeys associated basement parking, Beach St submitted 17 March (no documents opening from DA tracking Sat 19th)
- DS22/1073, Alterations to Industrial Development and Change of Use to Artisan Food and Drink Industry, Section 96 Amendment, 17 Duranbah Dr, Huskisson.
- DA22/1241 Proposed Use of existing Structure as Detached Habitable Rooms, 19 Seasongood Rd, Woollamia
- DA21/2085, Dwelling Additions & Use as Bed & Breakfast Accommodation, $91,000.00, 17 Seasongood Rd, WOOLLAMIA, Refused
- Emergency preparedness information sessions for older adults
- Cruise ship on line petition – you can sign the hard copy petition AND this petition
- Marine Estate Management Authority newsletters
- The Jervis Bay Male Choir is up and running after a major break because of bushfires and Covid-19. Are you ready to sing?
- Recovery newsletter
- NEW bus to get you to work or training!!! On trial for 3 months. Give it a go!
- The Dressmaker exhibition – Maritime Museum Huskisson
- A range of Club grants – due 15 April
- Seniors Festival
Kind Regards, Committee HWCV Date: 19/03/2022