Our next meeting will be held 7pm, 3rd May, Huskisson Community Centre, Dent St, Huskisson. All residents and ratepayers welcome.
|Here is a quick update on matters relating to Huskisson and Woollamia:
- submitted a response to proposed exempt and complying developments relating to agritourism.
- written to Councillor Digiglio and Phil Critchley with further questions on traffic and parking (traffic and parking to be discussed at our meeting on 3rd May).
- talked to Cllr Levett, Cllr Gash and Cllr Digiglio regarding the ‘traffic proposal’ which Council is preparing; it seems the proposal may be in response to Cllr Gash’s motion for Huskisson traffic and parking problems to be solved.
- contacted Council development section and they have pointed out that any compliant development documents will not be put on DA Tracking.
- contacted Phil Critchley asking that Council liaise with Telstra and request that maintenance is undertaken on the infrastructure on Currambene St.
- contacted Environmental Services again, repeating questions about a proposed compensatory tree planting program.
For your consideration
- NSW Marine Parks are calling for nominations to their Jervis Bay Marine Parks Advisory Committee. Nominations close 9th May – please circulate to anyone you know who may be interested.
- Comment on proposed parking at Woollamia boat ramp (to be discussed at our meeting 3rd May), maps here.
- Please also check the Council Get Involved page for additional ways to input into Council planning.
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- DA21/1375, Two Storey Dwelling & Detached Habitable Room, 10 Sydney St, HUSKISSON, $1,800,000.00
Recent Development Applications Approved in Huskisson / Woollamia
- DS21/1093, S4.55(1A) Modification – Proposed Staging of Development and Minor Alterations, 15 and 17 Fegen St, Huskisson. Submitted 31 March 2021.
- SF10843, Two (2) Lot Torrens Title Subdivision, 3 Seasongood Rd WOOLLAMIA.
- A CCB Executive meeting (meeting with other CCBs and Council) is being held on 28 April – if anyone is interested in going please reply to this email.
- Service NSW new opening times
- Sustainable tourism infrastructure newsletter
- 12 week health program for seniors
- April grants bulletin – you may have to search the name of the grants as the links won’t work
- Flood support information 11am to 3pm, 29th April, Pyree School of Arts
- Basin skate park update.