Reminder: HWCV meeting this coming Monday evening 29th March, starting 7pm, Huskisson Community Centre.
The meeting will look at plans for Huskisson traffic and parking, with presentations from Council engineers.
Download copies of traffic and parking plans.
Recent Development Applications in Huskisson / Woollamia
- CD21/1197, garages & carports – detached colourbond shed with bathroom, existing shed to be removed. 754 Woollamia Rd, Woollamia.
Recent Development Applications Approved in Huskisson / Woollamia
- DA20/2390, Alterations & Additions to Existing Garage,6 Coulon St, WOOLLAMIA, Approved.
- A webinar organised by Shoalhaven City Council on Tuesday 16 March on the hotel proposal in Vincentia went ahead. There is still time to make a submission (if you have not done so already) at http://www3.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au/masterviewUI/modules/ApplicationMaster/ and enter DA20/2322
- GIVIT’s Severe Storms and Flooding Appeal, visit GIVIT.org.au/severe-storms-and-flooding.
- The Flagstaff Group is proud to present its Business Reset, RefreshFREE Workshops
- When: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
- Where: The Stableford Room, Worrigee Sports Club, 131 Greenwell Point Road, Worrigee, Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Recovery Support Service