Some additional information has come in which we believe you may be interested in.
Participate in the research project
Sustainable Energy Advocacy Coalitions, led by Dr Alfonso Martínez Arranz from The University of Melbourne and Dr Hedda Haugen Askland from The University of Newcastle.
People can choose to participate in either the survey, an interview, or both.
Additional information on the Triathlon
- numbers are very limited (due to COVID)
- sunrise race start (1.5 hours earlier) to ensure most are off major roads before it gets busy
- Saturday events will use Huskisson Rd and all bikes should be off the road by 8.00 am and will also give full access to the Industrial Estate etc
- Sunday events will use Woolamia Rd with only 2 shorts events (reduced from 3) to enable the roads to be open much earlier. Should be open by 9.00 am
- all events have under 500 participants as per NSW Health Guidelines
- As requested, the race organisers will have a Race Day ONLY Hotline – 0439 538 903